Friday, September 7, 2007

Flip, slide, turn!!


Hi Year 4,
This is the site where I downloaded the great anim8or activity we used in technology lessons this week. There will be many times in the future where you will need the skills where you flip, slide or turn objects. We discussed jobs where these skills are needed.
This program is similar to the ones used to make the animated movies we like to watch. It allows you to look at your 3D creations from all angles. There are some tutorials (another name for lessons) that show you how to make your objects move.
Has anyone figured out how to add eyes to the robots you made in class?
Please share any of your learning...we can all learn from eachother!!
Mrs M & Mrs S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys I think this is a really great learning program for us to enjoy.

By the way I do not know how to make the eyes for the Robot…………… but I think the other classmates know how to do it.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed working with the anim8or program. I was really fun especially when we made the alien, robots or whatever you want to call them. Looking forward to the next technology time.